Friday, June 26, 2009

The Bloggin' Mommy Pledge

For all you Moms out there who are addicted to blogging......


THIS ONE's FOR YOU !




Repeat after me:


I will make every effort to put God and my family before blogging.

I will seek to create an intriguing title for each post.

I will attempt to make each post practical, relevant, and helpful-remembering who my audience is.

Whenever possible, I will include scripture.

I will seek to invoke some kind of emotion in my writing.

I will try to create posts that will keep my readers coming back for more.

I will try to use links whenever possible without becoming “link – happy”

I will keep in mind “everything in moderation” remembering that one click here and one click there can lead to too much time on the computer.

Don't forget to grab your own button (from the right) to post on your own blog. To do this:

Copy the pledge icon to the right

Save it to your desktop

Upload it to your layout page using the add picture feature.

Don't forget to add this link: http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2009/06/bloggin-mommy-pledge.html

(If you found this post helpful, please comment below)

2 comments :

  1. Trace,
    This pledge says it all doesn't it? What a great idea to post it so soon to your creating this blog. May God continue to bless it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess~ I so appreciate all of your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your friendship! If you can't comment, try commenting as anonymous or you can email me at curly2880 at yahoo dot com.