Monday, June 29, 2009

Fab Fourth Of July Finds



Is your mouth watering profusely? Mine is!

NOW,

STOP Drooling..... and START Makin'!

Any of these would be a hit at your 4th of July celebration this weekend!

1. Rocket Pops

2. Easy Patriotic Pie

3. Wave Your Flag Cake

4. Patriotic Cream Tart

5. Firecracker Cupcakes

6. Patriotic Twinkie Pie *Scroll Down Past Cream Tart*

7. Patriotic Layers

8. Patriotic Poke Cake

9. Berry Patriotic Yogurt Cups



**BONUS** :

Sparklin' Marshmallow Crispy Treats

3 comments :

  1. Love how you arranged all those recipes in that photo box. I put some of the same ones up on my blog, but yours look So professional. Must learn that blogging tip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool post. I'm going to need to refer to these b/c we are getting ready to have a party in two days. :D
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your friendship! If you can't comment, try commenting as anonymous or you can email me at curly2880 at yahoo dot com.