Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"________ Plus 8"



Whether you love the show Jon and Kate Plus 8, hate it, or could care less.... I'm sure you have heard in passing of the decision Jon and Kate have made to split up.

Although I am not a faithful "follower"... my heart still goes out to this family.

My heart breaks for them...

my heart wants better for them!

I just want to scream at the TV-

THERE'S STILL HOPE!

DON'T GIVE UP!

STOP YOUR SHOW AND WORK ON YOUR MARRIAGE!

No one is perfect. I do not support the way Kate talks to her husband - BUT - my heart still breaks for her, Jon and the kids.

They keep saying things like:

"WE ARE IN THIS FOR THE KIDS"

"THE KIDS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING"

"WE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR OUR KIDS REGARDLESS OF OUR RELATIONSHIP"

Could it be that this is why they are in the mess they are in? Could it be they have chosen to put their careers and kids before one another. Who was here first?

The kids

or

Jon and Kate?

The answer speaks for itself.

What are your thoughts? Regardless of what you think of the show, won't you join me in praying for this family? Pray that they realize that one another is the most important thing for their kids. Pray that the Lord would do a miracle in their marriage as they both submit to Him.


3 comments :

  1. Grammie Tami6:47 AM

    I'll be praying too Trace...yes, it is sad how the stupid enemy works now a days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How like minded we are! :) Oh, email me your mailing address so I can get you your book! :) triciakeierleber@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watch the show all the time and feel like they're part of the family. It is just SO sad. From all I've read about their situation of late, it appears Jon doesn't want the family life anymore and wants to "recapture" something he thinks he's missing. Kate is quoted as saying "he's lost and doesn't know what he wants". She clearly doesn't want this.

    Where is their church family in all this? Her father is supposedly a pastor, although I'm not sure about their relationship. I've been praying for them for some time now. Hopefully, for those precious children's sakes, they'll come to their senses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your friendship! If you can't comment, try commenting as anonymous or you can email me at curly2880 at yahoo dot com.