Friday, June 26, 2009

Supporting Your Habit...

Did I say habit? What I meant to say is HOBBY!

Here are some helpful ways to support your hobby of choice without breaking the bank:


Get yourself an Ebay account and sell that extra junk around the house- You know you have WAY too much stuff anyways.

Post stuff on Craigslist to sell.

Create your very own Etsy site and sell your homemade items.

Create a "Quarter Jar"- Stash away all of your quarters. Why quarters? 'Cause they're bigger than any other pocket change!






Be on the lookout for freebies and give-aways! Here are some going on right now:

Free Paint

Win a $500 Shopping Spree from Kraftstore.com

Free Stuff

Save coupons on favorite items!

Make a "wish list" and when you have saved enough, GO ON A SHOPPING SPREE!

HAVE FUN!


Luke 14:28-30 "For which one of you, when he wants to build a tower, does not first sit down and calculate the cost to see if he has enough to complete it? Otherwise, when he has laid a foundation and is not able to finish, all who observe it begin to ridicule him, saying, This man began to build and was not able to finish."

2 comments :

  1. Yeah, I could go broke at Hobby Lobby!!!

    I just got a great deal on a new art project that I will be showing on my family blog probably this weekend. It would make this post proud! ;) I'll let you know when I post it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Please do. What is hobby lobby?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your friendship! If you can't comment, try commenting as anonymous or you can email me at curly2880 at yahoo dot com.