Friday, June 26, 2009

Take the I LUV U Challenge!


Here is a fun little game to play with your kids.

To play along, start immediately.

Say Guess what - (child says what) then say I LOVE YOU to your child(ren) often with a big smile.


Note their responses, body language, etc on a piece of paper.

Do this throughout the morning/afternoon.

Record the age of your child and their responses to you below in the comment section.



Here's what I found after playing this simple game:

Daughter Riley - Age 2 1/2

Responses:

I love you too

Big Smile

Came over and gave me a big hug

No response

Stop mommy - with a shy look but still smiling

You are my BEST FRIEND!

I have a surprise for you.


Son Carson - age 5 months

BIG SMILE

Giggles

Grin

Kiss on mommy's cheek



3 comments :

  1. What a cute idea! I have journals i keep for the kids and i randomly write things they do in it, so this is a perfect idea for that :) Thanks Traci!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted a link to this on my blog :) Thanks for the cool challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your friendship! If you can't comment, try commenting as anonymous or you can email me at curly2880 at yahoo dot com.