Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Won't YOU Join Me?




So, I am endeavoring to become a 5:16 Gal. Won't you join me?

If God has been prompting your heart to get alone with Him more, take the challenge with me.

Please make a comment below so that I can pray for!

“I earnestly recommend that it be in the early morning, unless there are some extenuating circumstances. Entering the day without a serious meeting with God, over his Word and in prayer, is like entering the battle without tending to your weapons. The human heart does not replenish itself with sleep. The body does, but not the heart. We replenish our hearts not with sleep, but with the Word of God and prayer.”John Piper


1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your friendship! If you can't comment, try commenting as anonymous or you can email me at curly2880 at yahoo dot com.