Thursday, August 20, 2009

Scavenging For God's Creation

Take your child on a scavenger hunt today...


Ask them to pick something that God created that is white...



and yellow (minus the bee)

... purple...


Orange and Brown . . .


Have them collect their 'findings' in a bag . . .





So sorry, it must fit in the bag . . .
(so we broke off a piece)


Lay out all the wonderful things you found together.
Talk about how God created each item with such intricate care.


Have them tape or glue stick the items onto a piece of construction paper. . .


Post it on the refrigerator as a reminder of all that God created!

Happy Scavenging to
you and your little ones!


8 comments :

  1. Great idea, I am doing this tomorrow barring rain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Traci! What a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT idea! Love your little helper too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea. I'll have to do it with my munchkins maybe this weekend! By the way, I love your new background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea. so simple too. I like that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea! So simple, yet so meaningful. I will have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Cute pictures and ideas. I'll have to try this out with my own adorable tots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this :) And thanks for the link to Bris room. How did you make your button?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your friendship! If you can't comment, try commenting as anonymous or you can email me at curly2880 at yahoo dot com.