Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What Makes God's Heart Smile?



Restoration

Healing

Change

That comes ONLY from Him!

If you have 14 minutes (even if you have to pause, and continue at a more convenient time) please watch this video.

*****REMEMBER TO PAUSE MY PLAYLIST TO THE RIGHT*****

PASSWORD: hartz
once you type in the password,
wait 10 seconds and it will come up

Josh and Lindsey's Story



If you are doing other stuff on the computer, just minimize the video and listen as you are working.

And Visit Lindsey's Blog:

A New Life

Is your marriage in trouble? Are you headed for divorce? There is hope!

3 comments :

  1. I clicked on the link, but it said I needed a password to view the video. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still couldn't get it to work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your friendship! If you can't comment, try commenting as anonymous or you can email me at curly2880 at yahoo dot com.