3. Write down 10 positive things that you will experience as a result of exercising. (Some examples: Become healthier, increase endurance, practice discipline, good example for children, more energy, etc.)
4. Just move more! We eat, sit, eat some more, sit.... way too much!
5. Find a workout routine that you enjoy. If you have cable, there is a channel called Exercise TV On Demandthat is FREE. For me, it is channel 724. It has a bunch of different work out routines that you can do. Did I mention that it is FREE?
6. Go for along walk, and bring weights along if you have them. (or just push your babes in a stroller)
Lemon water helps clean the toxins out of your body. Your skin can't look healthy if your body is holding onto toxins! When you get rid of toxic waste in your system, your skin will show it first!
We drink WAY too much coffee and tea, and it tends to dehydrate the body. For every cup of coffee you drink, did you know, that you should really drink an extra cup of water? Wowza! There are so many dangers in not getting enough water; like becoming dehydrated!
8. If you are watching some TV in the evening, get up and walk in place or do some sit ups, or leg lifts.
9. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR! This is always a given, but I just had to put that disclaimer in there.
10. GET EXCITED ABOUT IT! As with most things, sometimes we need to "work up a spirit of enthusiasm" to get the ball rolling.