Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Put On Your Sombreros For Some Yummy Summer Recipes!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm. 
Mmmm, hmmmm!

It's almost Summer time!

Okay, not really.
But we are very close to all that picnicy - goodness!


Pull out those sombreros people!  What?  You don' have one, you say?  Well, you should definitely get one.  Just for the fun of it.  Pronto.



1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup  TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa 
Mix 2 ingredients well and serve with cut up veggies and tortilla chips!

2. Mexican Chicken Wraps

1 cup mayo
1/2 cup salsa
1/4 tsp. minced garlic
2 tsp. chili powder
5 cups cooked chicken breasts cooked and cubed
2 cups chopped tomato (optional)
1 cup (I use 2 because I can't get enough of cheese) shredded cheddar cheese
4 tsp. minced onion or 1/2 cup real onion diced
1 cup chopped green pepper (optional)

Mix all ingredients together well.  Serve on a warm or cool tortilla shell!  This is one of our families favorite picnic recipes!

I'm linking up to:


1) Tempt My Tummy Tuesday
2) Tasty Tuesday
3) Tuesdays At The Table


If you are visiting from one of the above 3 blogs, please leave your recipe link... I'll be sure to check it out and follow you!

  
Take a few seconds 
and connect with me... I'd hate to lose you in cyberspace!


  


Photobucket