Children can teach us a lot about life... like making time for play. Remember when your days were like the breeze, with no responsibilities or worries? Each day flowed into the next with warmth and excitement.
How can we (us serious adults, he hum) make time for some play?
1. Make time for laughter- the kind that makes your belly hurt and your cheeks sore.
2. Make time for hugs and kisses- the kind that lingers and makes your heart warm.
3. Make time for silly games- the sillier the better.
4. Make time for some make-believe- sit on the floor with your children and fly away to castles.
5. Make time for a whole lot of nothing- it's okay to do nothing... every once in awhile.
6. Make time for some fun- do something you really enjoy today.
7. Make time for chatting it up with some girlfriends- schedule a girl's night out.
8. Make time for staying in your pajamas- all day long!
9. Make time for some dancing and singing- life is too short not to!
10. Make time for enjoying the simple things- simplicity sets our soul free to be joyful about each blessing!
"Is the gratitude that flows out of your life as abounding as the grace that has flowed into your life?" - Nancy Leigh DeMoss
Colossians 3:16: Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.