1 Pkg German Chocolate Cake Mix
1/2 Bag of Chocolate Chips
1 Pkg Caramel Squares
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 Stick Margarine
1/4 Bag of Coconut
1. Prepare cake mix according to directions.
2. Pour 1/2 into a 13x9 pan and bake for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, melt caramels, butter and condensed milk.
4. Take cake out and pour caramel mixture over it.
5. Pour the remaining 1/2 of cake mix over that.
6. Top with chocolate chips and coconut.
7. Bake another 20 minutes.
This is really really really good! Melt in your mouth good! Have I ever steered you wrong? Okay, there was that time I gave you the black bean brownie recipe, but I still love it! To scroll through my complete recipe box, click here.
The hardest part of this recipe is unwrapping the caramels. But you can always hire your kids to do the dirty work! :-)
Enjoy, and please like below if you think this recipe sounds good and worth making. Linking up at Beauty and Bedlam's PARADE OF FOOD TUESDAY!