Monday, April 18, 2011

Chicken Scampi Recipe



I've been staring at this recipe for almost a year and I finally made it yesterday.  Oh so good!  I've always heard of Shrimp Scampi, but never Chicken Scampi. 

I made it the "standard" way but feel free to add some of your own variations (fresh broccoli, mushrooms, peppers, and/or tomatoes)!

Ingredients
4-6 cloves garlic
2 Tablespoons parsley
2 Tablespoons oregano
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup white wine (I used cooking wine)
1/4 cup chili sauce
1/8 cup lemon juice
2 boneless chicken breasts cut into small pieces
Romano cheese, grated

Combine all ingredients.  Bake @ 450 degrees for 20 minutes.  Serve over angel hair pasta with grated Romano cheese. 

Serves 2-3 people (adjust recipe as needed)

Linking up at Beauty and Bedlam.








Photobucket
photo credit

7 comments :

  1. Mmmm... sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I had the priviledge of tasting this at your house and I can attest that it is de-LISH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks yummy, gonna have to give that one a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy, sounds delicious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing! I will have to try it making it when I get off bedrest! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your friendship! If you can't comment, try commenting as anonymous or you can email me at curly2880 at yahoo dot com.