Thursday, May 5, 2011

13 FUN MEXICAN DISHES AND DESSERTS

Americans will use any excuse to eat some good grub!  Cinco De Mayo; bring on the salsa, guacamole, and chips!  The picture below is from Mexico last year.  There's nothing like homemade guacamole made right in front of you!



When my husband and I were in Mexico, we got to visit the Mayan Ruins!  It was beautiful!









Here are some fun Mexican dishes I found in honor of Cinco De Mayo.  I hope you enjoy them!














and for dessert...............




















6 comments :

  1. Yummy! Those desserts looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!!! I love Mexican food!!! Thanks for following...I'm following you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pics and thanks for the great recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Mexican food - what is it about it?! Those stacked enchiladads look especially yummy. I just ate lunch and am now salivating!

    Your blog is gorgeous.
    Be Blessed.
    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for all those delicious recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm, now I'm craving guacamole! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your friendship! If you can't comment, try commenting as anonymous or you can email me at curly2880 at yahoo dot com.