Tuesday, May 24, 2011

This Song Has Been On Repeat Today

Enjoy!  I know you'll love it...


 

 


Purify this tainted soul

I'm tired of living life a fool

Soften up this hardened clay

To be a servant, this I pray

A reflection of You, I long to be

So Your kingdom I will seek

I surrender to Your throne

Oh, I surrender to Your throne

I will make my heart Your home

Oh, I surrender to Your throne

I've taken things I thought my own

Only to reap what I've sown

You've given back the years I fought

An ending love and grace You've brought

Eternal hope and peace You bring

And forever unto You I will sing

I surrender to Your throne

Oh, I surrender to Your throne

And I will make my heart Your home

Oh, I surrender to Your throne

Forever unto You I will sing

Forever unto You I will sing

Forever unto You I will sing

Forever unto You I will sing

I surrender

I surrender

I surrender, now

Oh, I surrender

And I surrender

And I surrender, now

Oh, I surrender

I surrender

I surrender

Oh, I surrender

I surrender

I surrender, now

Soften Up this hardened clay

To be a servant, this I pray.

Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful song and a great prayer. I hadn't heard this song before, so thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, amen! Traci.. thanks for sharing! Hope you and baby are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great song. I haven't heard it before. It's good to surrender to Him every day and give our whole lives to Him. Thank you for voting for my blog. I just went and voted for yours, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your friendship! If you can't comment, try commenting as anonymous or you can email me at curly2880 at yahoo dot com.