Monday, January 16, 2012

I've Believed A Lie...


Whenever I get down or discouraged,


when thoughts tempt to snatch my joy,


when condemning thoughts cloud my view,


when I look at myself and think I'm not beautiful,


when I'm discontented because of stuff,


I will remember, I must have believed a lie along the way.  




Because His Word says otherwise.  It says,


DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED. Joshua 1:9


BE JOYFUL IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. 1 Thessalonians 5:16


THERE IS NO CONDEMNATION FOR THOSE IN CHRIST JESUS. Romans 8:1


YOU KNIT ME IN MY MOTHER'S WOMB AND CALL ME BELOVED. Psalm 139


YOU TELL ME THAT ONLY YOU CAN SATISFY. Isaiah 58:11


What lie are you believing today?

Squash that lie with the truth of God's Word.

He says, YOU ARE MINE CHILD!

Photobucket
Share |

6 comments :

  1. Amen, Traci! Amen! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Traci! I will listen to the voice of Truth over the lies of the enemy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, very refreshing to be reminded of these absolute truths.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if this post means you've been dealing with the kind of week I have or just simply a message from our Father, but it could not have come at a better time. Thank you for this beautiful reminder. It's what GOD says that counts.
    Donna
    anotherbattlewon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, you took the words right out of my mouth:-) However, Amen Traci! Great Post....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your friendship! If you can't comment, try commenting as anonymous or you can email me at curly2880 at yahoo dot com.