Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Mama And Me Notebook Update... Get A Peak At Our Letters



I created this notebook for my daughter and I to write back and forth to one another.  It's a two-fold purpose notebook.  It's great seeing my daughter practice her writing and reading and it also creates and encourages a special bond between mother and daughter.

Here are some of the letters we've written so far.  Do you think this would be a fun project for you and your daughter?  Age is limitless... I think I may do this with my daughter into her teen years!  Go here to see how I made mine.

FROM RILEY


Mommy, you are nice and pretty.


Mommy, you are the best mom evre and a good ritre.


I love you mommy bcase you are nice to othrse.


I love you mommy because you makye me feel better when I feel sad.  Love, Riley


I love you mommy bcase you are the best mathre ever.


I love you for all youv dun for me mommy... theak you.


Dear Mommy, I love you becase you are so so cind to athers.


Dear mommy, I love you very very much because you made this diary for me.



FROM MOMMY (ME)


Riley, you are a beautiful artist and you are very kind to others!  I love you.  Love, Mommy


Riley, You are growing up so fast and God shines through you!  Love, Mommy


Dear Riley, You have pretty eyes and play soccer good.  I love you because God gave you to Daddy and I!  Love, Mommy


Dear Riley,  I love you no matter what.  I'm very proud of you and I'm glad you are my daughter.  Love, Mommy 


Dear Riley, I love the way you help me out and the way you love your brothers so much!  Love, Mommy


Dear Riley, Thanks for being such a good helper around the house and with yard work.  Love, Mommy


Photobucket
Share |

5 comments :

  1. Love this! I do this with Linds (we started at Christmas time). My husband has one with Ethan too- a Daddy and Me journal. Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! I have done this before, but with teen girls in youth group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to share this on my facebook :) You are such a good wife and mom! A real inspiration to me!!
    <3 Ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea!! How sweet, my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea Traci! Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your friendship! If you can't comment, try commenting as anonymous or you can email me at curly2880 at yahoo dot com.