Friday, September 21, 2012

I Have 22 Pairs Of Pants Waiting For Me To Wear Them!


Did you count them too?  Yup, that's right... 22 pairs of pants waiting impatiently patiently to be worn by ME!  They stare at me all day long, begging for me to put them on.  The thing is, I can only get on up to the hips.  No can do...

But maybe, just maybe... in 1-2 short months I will be able to say YES, I can wear all of you!

You see, I'm starting a weight loss journey with Grace and Strength Lifestyle.  Day 1 is today!  I will blog about my journey weekly so please check back next Friday where I will share my success for the week (and eeeeek, pictures!)

I'm excited about this because I will have my own personal coach and weekly group sessions full of encouragement and motivation!

Would you pray for me and follow my journey?


Photobucket
Share |

9 comments :

  1. Traci,
    I will for sure pray for you. You can do it sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, I will pray for you. I know this struggle too well. But we have a great God who is so faithful! He will be with you on this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You motivate me girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it! I'm in the same boat. I have mounds of pants AND shirts that are too small. I started weight watchers a couple weeks ago...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you well Traci...It looks like a lot of people are praying for you and encouraging you in your weight loss journey! I know you can do it! (:>)

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  6. very very best wishes on your journey, Traci!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I think I have only ever had 2-5 pairs in my closet at one time! Good luck on the losing weight, I know you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Traci, I know how you feel. I gave birth 3 months ago and have piles of jeans just waiting to button effortlessly. For now I do the rubberband trick and wear longer tops, lol:) Anyway, God bless and good luck! I'm right there with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your friendship! If you can't comment, try commenting as anonymous or you can email me at curly2880 at yahoo dot com.