Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 20 Weight Loss Reveal!




  DAY 1 - DAY 20 (DOWN 19 POUNDS)
(one big wooooooot to that!)




I thought I'd give you a side view today.  I can't believe I'm down almost 20 pounds in 20 days!  Today is grocery shopping day and my cupboards and fridge aren't bare!  To you that may seem irrelevant, but to me, it's a HUGE deal!  Normally I would have scarfed down every possible inch of my cupboards and fridge by now.  What I've learned is eating garbage causes me to crave garbage!  I use to have a bottomless pit of hunger.  Now?  No more!

I eat way less and I'm totally satisfied!  Eating fruits and veggies and whole foods that are good for my body is giving me the fuel and energy I was created to have.  Eliminating the boxed, sugary, starchy, artificial garbage feels amazing!

THE GRACE AND STRENGTH LIFESTYLE is helping me stay accountable and on track!  It's a program that reshapes my thinking, my eating, and the way I see life!  Click here if you would like to receive more information.

Follow my whole journey:  (click here)



Photobucket
Share |

16 comments :

  1. Wow this is awesome! Great job!!!!! This is something I am interested in! Does the program cost money?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Work Traci!! You are going to need some new clothes for our trip!! Glad you are enjoying this new diet lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you Honey....you are looking AMAZING TOO! You look healthy! God is so good to show you this program...I love how you listen to Him!
    I love you!
    Your Mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:41 AM

    Hi Traci! I'm on day 24 of my journey on the grace and strength diet...down 22 pounds! It feels great! Congrats and much more success to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you!!! You GO girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh girl you are doing awesome!!

    I am jealous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing great and thank you for continuing to inspire me! Blessings~Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats that's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go! That is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I need to know exactly what you are doing!!! I was dieting/working out back in the spring, but I didn't ever see that drastic of a change in inches like you have in just 20 days. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5:07 PM

    Job well done faithful servant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your friendship! If you can't comment, try commenting as anonymous or you can email me at curly2880 at yahoo dot com.