Friday, October 5, 2012

My Second Week On Grace And Strength


So I promised you pictures every week {this alone keeps me motivated}.  It's not every day that you post pictures of yourself losing weight on the world wide web.

It's day 13 of the Grace And Strength Lifestyle and I'm already down 15 pounds!  I'm feeling super awesome.  I can tell I'm losing weight when I can start feeling my cheek and hip bones.

I love that it is fall because I've also been able to get out and walk with my boys in the morning.  Carson {my 3 year old boy} zooms around the neighborhood on his bike and I do the book it walk with Grant {1 years old} in the stroller.  I'm sure my neighbors are sick of me hollering, STOP!!!!!!!!!!!  {with hand up to mouth in order to project voice even louder}

I'm only 5 pounds away from hitting a 20 pound loss.  If you missed my post last week, visit me here.






Photobucket
Share |

21 comments :

  1. Sherry Lochner5:41 AM

    Praise God for how you are taking care of your body! It shows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girl! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Traci! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great, Traci! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING! you go girl, taking care of our bodies is something we should always do! You can really see it in the photos! Im still in shock lol...Have a great weekend...

    Come check out my blog at:
    ourlittlefamilyofsix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can really tell the difference in the photos. You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's incredible, Traci!!! So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holly cow!! Great job!
    I may have to look into this program myself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I need to talk with you at Allume! What program are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way to go!!!!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing! You are doing a great job!! (I LOVE the flip flop tan line...)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job, Traci! I know you must be thrilled to be feeling better! I was too! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know you must be thrilled to be feeling better! I was! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Finally hopping in from the google reader to leave a comment. Why? I am impressed! Way. to. go!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful, Traci! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW Woman! That's an amazing loss! I really need to check out that program soon. Thanks so very much for sharing your progress. It's very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome, Traci! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so encouraged by you! Thank you for posting your pics and you are looking great. Blessings~Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your friendship! If you can't comment, try commenting as anonymous or you can email me at curly2880 at yahoo dot com.