Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Week 3/4 On Grace & Strength



Who would have thought that in just 32 short days, I would be down 23 pounds!  That's almost 5 bags of flour off of my body!  Try putting them in a backpack and carrying it around for awhile; you'll remember in a hurry how much extra weight that was!

In case you missed it, my goal is to lose 35-40 pounds (preferably 40 pounds).  I would like to lose it by November 20th which will be exactly 2 months on the Grace & Strength Lifestyle program.  After that I go into a maintenance phase.  I have no intention of seeing this 40 pounds ever again!  

The Grace & Strength Lifestyle teaches me how to eat in a way that glorifies God, and is good for my mind and body.  Not only do I feel such a weight off (physically),  I feel a huge weight off (mentally and spiritually).  

I'm free to be the me God created me to be!  I feel healthier, more alive, and motivated to conquer any goal set before me.  

Normally during the holiday season I'm kind of down in the dumps. I don't mean to be, but I'm never really happy with my body and I feel cruddy from all the junk I put into my mouth.  Any correlation here folks?  Yes indeed!

This year, I'm thrilled to be in the holiday season, a whole lot lighter and happier.  I can focus on the people around me instead of which food I can stuff my face with next.  

In December I'll be going to Cancun, Mexico... I'm going to be searching for the perfect, cute tankini to wear for sure! 

*** If you want more information about the Grace & Strength Lifestyle program, go here and fill out your contact information and someone will get back to you.


Photobucket
Share |

12 comments :

  1. Awesome! I am so excited for you...and hope to be following in your footsteps...thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! You look rockin' amazing! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should feel so proud of yourself Traci!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You look great, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go girl!! You are working really hard & it shows!
    Praising God with u
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so proud of you. These pictures continually encourage me.
    ~Blessings~Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look awesome! Way to go! I know how hard it can be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:13 AM

    I love to see the transformation!! You look amazing. I'm sure you feel amazing too! You have inspired me to try this way on my own. (I can't afford to spend money right now). I am trying what you have done, eat better and only what is needed. What a thing to learn. And of course, to look to God for help, especially when the temptation is huge!! Keep insipiring and encouraging you are helping me change too!
    Shelley
    P.S. I started one week ago and I've lost 5 lbs! Doesn't seem like much until you hold something that weighs 5 lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bravo Traci...You look great!

    Continued Blessings!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. So proud of you! I had no idea. You are an inspiration. May the Lord give you the grace and strength you need always!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I had no idea. Congratulations on a job well done. So inspiring. Praying for God's grace and strength to continue. Bless you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your friendship! If you can't comment, try commenting as anonymous or you can email me at curly2880 at yahoo dot com.