Friday, November 16, 2012

I Lost 30 Pounds In 8 Weeks!

The morning I decided to do THE GRACE AND STRENGTH LIFESTYLE PROGRAM, I was actually going to tell the program, no thank you.    I had all these fears rising up about not sticking to the plan and failing once again!  If you are like me, I've struggled with my weight all my life. The thing that changed my mind was ultimately God and the fact that my doctor said I should be in the 150's.

I wasn't sure that I was ready to make such a big commitment and investment right before the holiday season.  But 30 pounds lighter, do you think I even one bit regret this decision?  No way!  I only have 10 more pounds to reach my goal of 40 pounds lost!  I hope to complete my goal by December 1st!



Here's me starting my journey and the difference at 8 weeks:



You can check out the GRACE AND STRENGTH LIFESTYLE PROGRAM >>> HERE.  It's a ministry designed to help people achieve health in all areas of life!  Who doesn't need that?  If you want more information, just fill out the short form here and someone will call you with more details.  There's even a special going on:




Photobucket
Share |

17 comments :

  1. Great job Traci! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look GREAT! Good job on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a change! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so healthy !! Congrats traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous!!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look AWESOME, I have lost 79 pounds since Febuary and have hit a plateau. wonder if this would help. I want to loose at least 21 more pounds

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! You look amazing !! Thank you for sharing I know it is hard to lose weight I lost thirty pounds two years ago and it was hard!! Keep up the great work:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Your hard work paid off and the results are plain to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your look fabulous, Traci!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful (inside / out, before AND after)! :)

    Love to you, sweet friend!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  12. GREAT JOB!!! I am sure you will hit your goal :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You should be dancin' proud!!! You look amazing! Way to go girlie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done Traci, such good news and encouraging too. That's a very quick weight loss, hopefully with a healthy ongoing plan to keep at your goal weight.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look beautiful Traci. Congratulations on a job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look wonderful! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's awesome Traci! So happy for you! I know that feeling of fear when it comes to setting goals...which is why I find success stories like this that much more encouraging! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your friendship! If you can't comment, try commenting as anonymous or you can email me at curly2880 at yahoo dot com.