Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy 8th Wedding Anniversary Babe!

12 ~ 31 ~ 04

Babe... I can't imagine my life without you.  I have fallen more in love with you in 8 short years than I could have possibly dreamed of in a lifetime.  You are my very best friend and I adore every moment I spend with you.

Who would have thought that a young and naive thirteen year old girl who prayed and prayed and prayed for someone just like you would receive such a perfect gift.  God answers prayers.  

I love you so very much!  Thank you for making my life so amazing.    










Photobucket
Share |

9 comments :

  1. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS photos!!!!!! Happy anniversary, sweet friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! How fun to have a New Year's Eve wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a lovely wedding. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, beautiful, Traci!!! Happy anniversary dear friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! What gorgeous photos of a very special couple! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures and post Traci!! Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your friendship! If you can't comment, try commenting as anonymous or you can email me at curly2880 at yahoo dot com.