You want to date your husband, but you are out of money, you can't find a sitter, or you are just plain sick of the same old thing?
TRY THIS FUN GAME! No matter how long you have been marriage, this is one fun way to get you talking, thinking, and spending quality time together. My husband and I tried this last night and it was so much fun! Some questions I made up and the rest I found online and tweaked a bit!
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
1.Put the kids to bed.
2.Print out the following questions using the printer friendly button at the bottom of this post.
3.Cut up the questions and fold them two times.
4.Put them in a bowl.
5. Take turns picking a question and reading it aloud to your spouse. The spouse listening must answer the question being asked.
SO FUN! Here are 30 suggested questions to try out with your spouse:
1. Tell me one thing that I did this past week that impressed you.
2. What is one thing you hope to accomplish in the next 5 years?
3. What is your favorite book of the Bible and why?
4. Name one person in your life that inspires you to become a better person.
5. What makes you most fulfilled or happiest as a husband/wife?
6. What makes you most fulfilled or happiest as a father/mother?
7. What are you looking forward to the most in the next year?
8. In what area of your spiritual walk would you like to improve on?
9. What do I do that pleases you the most physically?
10. What was your very first impression of me?
11. If you weren't in the profession you are now, what would be your dream profession and why?
12. Name 3 qualities that attracted you to me when we first met?
13. What is you dream destination and why?
14. If your house were on fire and you had a chance to grab only 3 material items, what would they be?
15. If you could have witnessed any biblical event, which one would you choose?
16. What is the best way for me to encourage you when you are feeling down?
17. What are 3 essential values we want our children to embrace above all others?
18. What can we do as a couple to change the world we live in?
19. What goals would you like us to accomplish in our marriage in the next 1, 5, and 10 years?
20. Whose marriage do you most consider to be a model marriage and why?
21. With so many marriages failing, what steps can you and I take to ensure that we stay close as a couple physically, emotionally and spiritually?
22. I like it best when you refer to me as ________.
23. The song that always makes me think of you is ______.
24. My favorite memory of our wedding day is _________.
25. I laugh every time I think of you doing ___________.
26. If you had a chance to jump out of a plane or bungee jump, which one would you choose?
27. What is your idea of a truly romantic evening?
28. What is one thing you want to do before you die?
29. What is one thing that might spice up our love life?
30. In our marriage, which do you think we need more of? Kindness, quality time, or intimacy?
*If you don't have children yet, just change the ones that apply to kids.
Share |UPDATES FOR FREE: Subscribe in a reader